Last updated on January 25, 2021
The Canadian Greenhouse Conference is a not-for-profit corporation and Canada’s foremost event and connection point for commercial growers of crops produced in a controlled environment. The conference attracts growers from across North America, gathers experts from around the world and showcases innovative production techniques, research, products and technology.
With a steady record of growth, the CGC Board of Directors and Trade Fair Committee are committed to presenting a world-class industry event.
Your Canadian resource for the business of growing
As Canada’s foremost event for commercial greenhouse flower, vegetable, cannabis, berry and nursery growers, the Canadian Greenhouse Conference is the ultimate connection point for growers, suppliers and research partners.
IT IS WITH EXCITEMENT THAT THE CANADIAN GREENHOUSE CONFERENCE ANNOUNCES A VIRTUAL SPEAKER PROGRAM FOR 2020!
THE ONLINE FORMAT WILL ALLOW GROWERS FROM AROUND THE WORLD TO PARTICIPATE.
THERE WILL BE NO TRADE SHOW COMPONENT THIS YEAR BUT WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING EVERYONE BACK IN 2021
The Canadian Greenhouse Conference, with its registered not-for-profit status, uses any excess revenues from the annual conference to fund research, education and extension projects to support and improve the Canadian greenhouse industry.
- The emphasis for a proposal is on production and management of greenhouse crops and should address research, educational and extension needs as determined by any of the provinces in Canada.
- An independent review committee assesses each application against the specific criteria (included in the application form) and makes recommendations to the Canadian Greenhouse Conference Board of Directors.
- Applications are accepted twice a year from not-for-profit entities. Proposals must be received by April 15th or November 15th and addressed to:
Canadian Greenhouse Conference
P.O. Box 11, Jordan Station ON, L0R 1S0
Funding Application (with complete criteria details).
To request a word copy please email Carol Pupo
The CGC is the “Don’t Miss” event for the Canadian horticulture industry
9 great reasons to attend the Canadian Greenhouse Conference
- Incredible Value! The CGC brings the industry together in one place for a surprisingly low cost.
- FREE PARKING ALL DAY EVERY DAY – no lines, no hassles
- See, touch and interact with new technology and products
- Talk to the experts – exhibitors and speakers are here as a resource for your business.
Bring your questions and get those answers!
- Generate ideas – information to bring about innovation.
- Comparison shopping – all the players are here and eager for your business.
- Planning – gather information and collect business contacts for that next purchase or expansion.
- Connect with colleagues – this might be the most important reason of all – we don’t operate in a bubble. Talk to old friends and make new ones; share industry challenges and solutions, laugh a little (or a lot).
- Return to work re-energized with new ideas and a sense of community.
End Each Day on a High Note
Don’t be in a hurry to leave!
Wednesday’s Happy Hour is the ideal time to relax and meet old friends or make some new ones. Cash bar, complimentary canapes and a take-home wine glass. The Gathering takes the fun off-site to the Table Rock restaurant – dinner and fun overlooking the falls.
The city of Niagara Falls offers my than a majestic view – there are great restaurants, bars and attractions. The Niagara Peninsula is Canada’s wine country and October is the ideal time to enjoy spectacular scenery and visit wineries.
Speakers from across Canada and around the world bring expertise to our forum.
Speaker program – Wednesday, October 7, 2020
Speaker program – Thursday, October 8, 2020
Canadian Greenhouse ConferenceP.O. Box 11, Jordan Station ON L0R 1S0