Cooking With Kids Online Course
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Encourage healthy eating early on with fun and exciting recipes. Set the foundation for a healthy lifestyle through the food you make together.
If dinner time with the little one feels like a never ending battle, it might be time to try a different approach…
Cooking With Kids is a 25 part course that breaks down the secrets to getting kids to eat healthy foods in fun and exciting ways.
Discover healthy recipes that kids love, and parents approve. No more fattening frozen foods or quick microwave meals. Each recipe is designed to be fun, fast, and hassle free. The meals you’ll learn to prepare in this course are proven to build healthy habits, and lasting relationships with your loved one.
You’ll learn the simple psychology behind why kids love certain foods, and how to offer healthier alternatives to them. Discover tricks like cubing meats and juicing those veggies they avoid.
This course will transform the way your children look at meal time, and will actually get them excited to start eating the foods you know they need. If you know your child could be eating healthier, but wasn’t sure how to actually make it happen, then this course is for you.
The food we eat is the fuel for our bodies. What we feed our children impacts their growth, behavior, and their future. Early healthy eating habits have been proven to help prevent childhood obesity, mood swings, and lay the foundation for a happy and healthy life.
Engaging your child with creative meals is a great way to spend less time in front of a screen, and more time with what really matters – quality time together.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
In this course you’ll learn:
- How to bring fun into your kitchen and make healthy meals your kids will love.
- The little known psychological tricks you can use to make even the pickiest eaters find foods they enjoy.
- 25 proven recipes that kids will find tasty, and parents will find nutritious.
- The ways cooking with your little one can create memories that last a lifetime.
- Tricks to “market” healthy foods, and present them in a new and exciting way kids love.
- To make different delicious meals for every time of the day. From breakfast to dinner, you’ll always have a gameplan.
- How learning healthy habits early on can build a strong foundation for any growing child.