Do you know how to do gardening in a natural way? In these modern days, it is difficult to find any vegetables or fruits which are organic. Every gardening is done using so many chemicals to speed up the process regardless of its effects on human being once ingested. This course will teach you how to do organic gardening which means that there are strictly no fungicides, pesticides, insecticides, herbicides and poisonous fertilizers and chemicals in the scene. The soil is prepared and tilled using composted manure, mulch, and other organic materials. The plants are naturally grown and sprouted with the help of water, minerals derived from compost and the sun. Join us in learning how to do gardening in a completely natural way. There are still a lot of people who enjoy doing organic gardening while believing that it is a worthy habit or hobby. Have a clear understanding of the basics of organic gardening and all essential aspects link to it before engaging in this work.
- Level 3 – Diploma
- Course Certificate
- Number Of Units – 11
- Number Of Quizzes – 2
- 9 Hours, 10 Minutes
Who is the course for?
- All those to who enjoy gardening in an organic way.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This course would be beneficial for people who want to start their own business to sell organic fruits and vegetables.