Are you currently a goat farmer? Or are you someone who owns a goat farm? If yes, then this course will help you be knowledgeable on how to raise and care for goats.
Are you a goat farmer, or someone who owns goats? If you’re considering starting a goat farm, then this goat farming course will help you gain the sufficient knowledge and skills to be able to raise, breed and care for goats, for cheese and milk production.
The UK goat industry can be a very profitable business, but goat raising can also be a hobby, if you live in a rural area. Taking care of goats requires a great commitment, and if you are up to this challenge, then this course will teach you everything you need to know about goat production.
In this goat farming certificate, you will learn the basic fundamentals of goat raising. You will also learn how to take care of newborn goats and their food and nutrition. You will also familiarise with goat breeds, and the processes involved in milking and breeding goats. There will also be a discussion on Pygmy goats and how to feed milk to baby pygmy goats. Lastly, you will familiarise with goat diseases and how to prevent and deal with sick goats.
- Level 2 – Certificate
- Course Certificate
- Number Of Units – 11
- Number Of Quizzes – 2
- 5 Hours, 55 Minutes
Who is the course for?
- Goat farmers or owners who want to become more knowledgeable about goat farming.
- People who are interested in goat farming.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hard copy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Goats Farming Course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Goat Farmers
- Goat Owners
- Goat Raisers
- Organic Goat Farmers.