Growing Food in Small Gardens – Online Course
ABOUT THIS COURSE
You are what you eat. And what you eat can be what you grow! Take our course to learn how to grow vegetables in small spaces!
- ensure that they truly are organic and pesticide free
- teach children about food sources and care for plants
- reduce your carbon footprint
- the joy of harvesting and cooking something you grew yourself!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- how to choose the best fruits and vegetables for small space gardening
- how to fill each space with the most productive and practical plants
- the best information for first-time urban gardening
- how to plant so that your harvest will be successful
- techniques for preparing soil and producing your plants
- ideas on the best containers for your space
This course is for:
- lovers of the freshest fruit and vegetables
- avid gardeners who don’t have much space
- new gardeners wanting to start small
- anyone looking for a healthy new hobby
- young and old horticulturists alike!