Do you want to know alternatives on attending school and consider home schooling as an option? Do you want to know more information about homeschooling and why it is a good option for you and your kids? If yes, then you should take an initiative to be able to learn more about home schooling and this course is designed for that!
Home schooling can be an awesome advantage and help to your family and your kid. It can likewise be a wellspring of awesome feedback and derision. You have to first settle on your choice shrewdly and after that be solid in that choice realizing that you are settling on this decision for the benefit of your kids and your family. Homeschooling is a method for living and t is about the opportunity. When you home school, you ought not to do as such to dodge the pessimism of state-funded school, however, to pick the positive parts of being your kid’s instructor. Do it so you can back your lives off and have additional time together as a family. Try not to consign yourself to the rodent race of being occupied each night with exercises, not having time to cook a genuine supper, and investing the majority of your home energy resting.
Invest what energy you have together usefully rather than survival mode. You will at no time in the future need to stress over the controls of homework and managing the necessities of your government funded schools. Pick homeschooling as a push to reclaim your lives and have time for the things you need to do. Those things don’t need to be the enormous things either. Frequently, it’s the little parts of life that appear the most vital when you are in a hurry. All these things and more are explained all throughout the course.
- Level 3 – Diploma
- Course Certificate
- Number Of Units – 18
- Number Of Quizzes – 0
- 7 Hours, 45 Minutes
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who are helping people in home schooling.
- Parents who are considering home schooling and want to learn more about it.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Home Schooling Diploma a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Guidance Counsellors.
- Homeschool Teachers.
- Life Coach.