The Total Wine Making System Ebook
by Michael James
These are wine making “secrets” that professional vintners keep to themselves.
“Who Else Wants to Quickly and Easily Make the Perfect Wine: Save Money and Amaze Your Family and Friends!”
Some amazing facts about growing grapes and wine making.
Why you shouldn’t think about making your own wine until you read every word of this letter!
- Some grapes can only be grown in specific locations where the climate and the soil conditions are perfect. Determining this location is crucial – and can spell the difference between a successful vineyard or disaster!
- The growing season of grapes must match the time when sunlight is the most plentiful.
- Grapes thrive when the growing location has a gentle slope and good drainage.
Do you love a good glass of wine, but are tired of paying the inflated costs?
Have you ever thought about growing your own grapes and making your own wine, but just don’t know where to start?
Are you interested in learning the best, fastest and easiest way to create the perfect glass of wine to enjoy with your family and a few close friends without spending a lot of money on supplies?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, then this may very well be the most exciting message you’ve read all day. Here’s why…
You’re about to discover a proven Total Wine System for growing grapes and making the perfect wine. This system works whether you already have experience in growing grapes and making wine or you’re a novice to the process.
Grapes need sunlight, water and lots of care. In just the right amounts. What you probably don’t know is that even a skilled vintner (the professional name for wine makers!) is totally dependent on the quality of his grapes when it comes to the quality of his wine.
When you know how to ensure your grapes are excellent, you can sit back and relax because you know you are on your way to making that perfect glass of wine.
In that time, I’ve developed a foolproof ‘formula’ for creating the ideal environment for grape growing that maximizes your vineyard’s harvest and production of wine for years to come, and virtually eliminates any chance that your harvest be less than exceptional.
I’ve compiled all my knowledge into an easy to follow, downloadable guide called “An Introduction To Growing Grapes and Wine Making.”
This system is guaranteed to teach you everything you need to know about growing grapes specifically to make your own custom-made wine.
I know that’s a bold promise and it might sound a little “over the top” …but it’s true, and I can back up every word.
- Hundreds and hundreds of amateur grape growers already rely on this very same system you’ll be using.
- In the past 4 weeks alone, over 50 people have signed up to receive my exclusive Wine Making Secrets newsletter.
- I’m the only person in the training industry that’ll let you keep this entire system FREE if it doesn’t work for you..
(Nobody else is willing to put their “money where their mouth is” like this…)
My “Total Wine System” is for you…
- If you’ve tried growing grapes for wine making in the past – but have failed miserably.
- If you just started growing grapes and are unsure of the proper steps.
- If you’re thinking about growing grapes and making wine, this system is for you.
In my course I will teach you a time-tested and perfected wine making techniques. This formula is a simple step-by-step plan you will follow to not only create the perfect vineyard, but to produce great tasting wine.
Of course, I also provide step by step “quick cure” instructions for watering and fertilizing your vineyard. I’ll explain to you the vital role oxygen plays in the wine making process, as well as the lesser known role that sulfur dioxide has.
The reason why it’s so popular is simple: It Works Like Gangbusters
There’s nothing like it available…not in bookstores, not at amazon.com, or even on the Internet.
See, what most people don’t realize is that growing grapes and making wine is extremely simple. You just need to know what to do, and how to do it!
Even if you’re a total beginner and haven’t got a clue where to start, you can have your own “home-label” wine that tastes delicious on your very first try!
There are essentially 3 main things you need to know about growing grapes and wine making::
- How to create the perfect vineyard setting.
- How to care for and maintain the quality of your grapes.
- How to ensure the quality of your wine making process.
And when you read it, you’ll be BLOWN AWAY with how simple it really is to make your own signature wine.
Here’s just a taste of what you’ll discover…
- A complete guide to selecting the perfect location for and setting up your vineyard.
- The 4 factors you MUST consider before you plant your grapes.
- The types of grapes you plant determine the type of wine you’ll eventually have. Learn how to determine which grapes are best for you!
- Learn the single most important factor that determines the quality of your wine grapes and how to preserve it!
- The importance of three climate factors in growing grapes.
- The more than 40 types of grapes that are suitable for wine making.
- The 5 essential aspects of ensuring healthy, vibrant grapes (and in turn delicious wine). Without these, your venture just can’t succeed.
- An entire chapter devoted to vineyard care, starting with the first year of cultivation.
- The 5 most efficient ways to control weeds in your vineyard.
- A complete guide to disease and pest control practices for your vineyard.
- Vital information on vineyard design and layout.
- The 5 basic sure-fire steps to creating a perfect bottle of wine.
- A list of all the necessary tools you’ll need for wine making.
- A complete list of all the wine making ingredients you’ll need for the process.
- An entire chapter devoted to harvesting grapes for the wine making process.
- A crash course on the role acidity plays in the ultimate taste and success of your wine.
- All about the process of alcoholic fermentation, including a guide to its two essential ingredients.
- What malolcatic fermentation is and the effects it has on wine.
- The importance of racking and what it ultimately means to the quality of your wine.
- How oxygen affects the taste of your wine.
- An entire chapter devoted to the two principle methods of producing white wines.
- The variety of sweeteners you can use in your wine making process and those you can’t!
- An entire chapter devoted solely to the creation of red wines from the picking of the grapes to the final process.
- The two types of wine presses and which one is the better choice for you.
- How to properly transfer pressed wine to your storage vessel and why “settling” is an essential part of the process
And that’s not nearly all!
You’ll discover much more in this rare and candid grape growing and wine making system.
And what’s really great is that…
You can order this amazing system right now and actually start discovering wine making secrets within 30 seconds… yes, that is right… WITHIN 30 SECONDS you can start learning about the grape growing and wine making process. That’s because I’ve taken the entire system and turned it into a downloadable eBook.
All you need to do is open the eBook on your computer and begin reading!
But don’t worry, downloading the information in “Introduction To Growing Grapes and Wine Making: ” is a real snap. I’m no “techno whiz” and I had no problem. (It works perfectly with both MAC and PC computers.)
Plus You’ll Get These Two Amazing Bonuses FREE
When You Order Now!
“The Frugal Wine Sippers Guide and Journal to Inexpensive Wines.” (A $19.99 value)
This is part of my Total Wine System. While waiting for your vineyard to produce grapes for your own wine making you can sample various types of wine to better appreciate the varieties that are available. As the name implies, and it’s my nature, I wanted a “frugal” approach.
It’s a jam packed 31 page Ebook that takes the guess-work out of trying inexpensive wines. The Frugal Wine Sippers Guide and Journal is the result of years of trial and error and I have included my recommendations for 19 different types of red and white wines. Additionally, I include blank wine journal pages so you can continue to sample wine and note your recommendations.
“The Wine Sippers Dictionary of Wine Tasting Terms.”
( A $14.99 value )
Wine tasting has a language of its own. This dictionary is an easy way to learn that language. The next time you see wine taster notes like:
“The aromas of ripe blueberry and dried herb character say, “Cab Franc”. In the mouth there are hints of cocoa powder and cedar. This wine has a forward palate and a front loaded structure as well”
You can look up the terms and get a much better understanding of what the taster was trying to convey. This dictionary is a must if you are going to grow your own grapes and make your own wine. It will help you to categorize wines you have tasted and want to enter into the “Frugal Wine Sippers Guide and Journal.”
What’s the Cost?
You will get the “Introduction to Grape Growing and Wine-making” along with 2 bonus Ebooks for less than you would pay for just one bottle of good wine!
Once we hit 500 members, the price will change.
Order TODAY for only $17.77. There are no other fees or hidden costs.
Why have I priced this so low? Simple: I believe in helping others enjoy wines and wine-making.
Keep scrolling down to read the rest of this information
Like I said earlier, you can place your order right now and be benefiting from this entire system 30 seconds later.
The way it works is simple and fast.
Just click one of the blue links or the order button & you’ll be taken to my 100% secure order page.
As soon as your order is processed (takes about 45 seconds), you’ll be taken to the “Download Page” where you can instantly download the entire manual.
This downloadable guide reveals some closely guarded secrets that have transformed 450 other vineyards…and continue to be used by an average of 17 new grape growers and wine makers per day!
You’ll be thrilled with how fast, fun, and easy it is to create and maintain your vineyard once you learn the right way to do it.
This information-packed guide normally sells for $19.95 in its offline “physical” format.
But thanks to a special arrangement I’ve made with the publisher we’ve made his sensational resource “Introduction To Growing Grapes and Wine Making”, which contains my entire wine making system, available to you as a downloadable Ebook, directly accessible from the Internet.
This way I have no inventory and no fulfillment costs. I don’t need to pay anyone to take the orders over the phone. I can pass along my cost savings to you. So you win and I win. But don’t worry, downloading the information in “Introduction To Growing Grapes and Wine Making” is a real snap. I’m no “techno whiz” and I had no problem. (It works perfectly with both MAC and PC computers.)
Also, I’m offering it at this low price because this entire “internet sale” is part of a marketing test I’m trying out. Frankly, I plan to raise the price by an extra $15.00 (at least) in the very near future.
Three eBook Total Wine System plus the audio version of “Introduction to Grape Growing and Wine Making”
Additionally if you want to receive the “Introduction to Grape Growing and Wine Making” as a audio book in addition to the Ebooks, the total for the entire system is just $23.77. Click here to ORDER the “Introduction to Grape Growing and Wine Making” Ebooks AND audio files
If you aren’t absolutely thrilled with it for any reason, just let me know and I’ll give you a full refund with no questions asked. I want you to be 100% confident before ordering ‘The Total Wine System’. So, here’s my 60 day unconditional money back guarantee:
There are no questions asked, no “wiggle clauses” and no funny business
You have 60 full days to put it to work for you, and you either you love it or you get a refund and keep it free. Wouldn’t it be great if everything came with this kind of guarantee?
You’ll be thrilled with “Introduction To Growing Grapes and Wine Making” …and you’ll be overjoyed by how much fun it it is to grow your own grapes, make your own wine and then serve it to your family and friends.
Wishing you much enjoyment in your wine making.
Michael James (Fellow Wine Making Lover)
P.S. The Internet Introductory low price of only $17.77 is a part of a market test I’m conducting. (This book plus the bonus books sell offline for nearly $35.00, but you get them for FREE!) Once I’ve completed my market test, I know I’ll be raising the price. So if ‘re at all interested, you should buy right now.
Additionally if you want to receive the “Introduction to Grape Growing and Wine Making” as a audio book in addition to the ebooks, the total for the entire system is just $23.77. Click here to ORDER the “Introduction to Grape Growing and Wine Making” ebooks AND audio files
P.P.S. Remember, you are 100% protected with my 60 Days Unconditional Money Back Guarantee. So if you come in, have a look around and for ANY REASON find it not to your satisfaction, you’ll get a FULL refund (no questions asked), yet still get to keep the “Introduction to Grape Growing and WIne Making” and the 2 exclusive bonuses.