Most of the household waste is food scraps and garden waste which can be composted to help our environment. In this course, you will be able to know the fundamental strategies for making compost and worm cultivating which can make profitable assets for a sound soil and solid plants. You will be introduced to worm farming basics and how composting is done. Through this course, you will learn about the benefits of worm farming and vermicomposting. You will be able to know how to become successful with your farm.
- Level 2 – Certificate
- Course Certificate
- Number Of Units – 11
- Number Of Quizzes – 2
- 3 Hours, 55 Minutes
Who is the course for?
- Worm farm owners who want to become more knowledgeable about worm farming.
- People who are interested in setting worm farms.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Worm Farming Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Organic Farmers
- Vermicompost Owners
- Worm Farm Owner.